Senior UX/UI Designer | Senior Product Designer
Verizon 2021 LUXCE IDEAthon Runners Up Award & Verizon 2020 Canvas Hackathon Runners Up Award
Proven 10+ year track record of translating business requirements into innovative designs for mobile, digital, and desktop applications that have driven visibility, engagement, usability, and business growth. Strength in applying Design Thinking, Design Sprint, and responsive design best practices to understand human needs, solve complex problems, and elevate the user experience.
Extensive experience designing, developing, introducing, and guiding the adoption of design systems that have improved productivity, enhanced quality, and reduced delivery timeframe. Leverage strong technical aptitude with HTML5 and CSS, and effective communication skills to collaborate with development teams in delivering high-impact solutions across Agile environments.
Visual & Product Design ∣ Information Architecture ∣ Responsive & Adaptive Design Principles ∣ Design Thinking Storytelling & Prototyping ∣ Design Systems ∣ Visual Style Guides ∣ UX/UI Audits ∣ WCGA & W3C Standards ∣ Search Engine Optimization ∣ Cross-Brower Compatibility ∣ Typography, Photography & Illustrations ∣ Agile Best Practices ∣ Team Leadership & Collaboration ∣ Project Management
Figma, Balsamiq, Sketch, Invision/Zeplin, Axure RP Pro, Drupal, Bootstrap, WordPress, Atlassian Confluence & JIRA, MS Office Suite, HTML5, CSS
Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Animate, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD)
Apple (iMovie, Keynote, iWork, iPhone SDK),
Senior UI/UX Designer TCS (Verizon), Basking Ridge (NJ) … September 2019 – Present
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enable global businesses to strengthen visibility, elevate brand identity, enhance engagement, improve quality of products and services, and achieve continued competitive growth.
- Translate business requirements into user flows and design recommendations for digital, web, mobile, and desktop enterprise applications and experiences across Agile environments. Plan and conduct user research and competitive analyses.
- Define information architecture and create site maps for complex workflows. Design low-fidelity wireframes, and high-fidelity compositions, mockups, prototypes, and storyboards. Create personas, journey maps, and flow charts.
- Develop, introduce, implement, and audit design systems. Create, maintain, and manage component libraries for UI assets and Visual Style Guides.
Senior UI/UX Designer Infosys (Conduent), New York (NY) … November 2018 – September 2019
Designed all aspects of the Conduent Automated Platform to enable enterprise users to access multiple applications through a single user interface.
- Created personas, journey maps, site maps, flow charts, surveys, interviews, brand guidelines, style guides, and A/B testing.
- Worked on low fidelity wire frames to high fidelity compositions and prototypes.
UI/UX Designer Verizon Telecom, Basking Ridge (NJ) … February 2016 – November 2017
- Worked under executive director and executive vice president to lead a global unified user interface (UUI) of 29+ applications.
- Created design deliverables including, but not limited to, wireframes, sitemaps, and screen flows/process diagrams.
- Leveraged Balsamiq for rapid wireframes. Used Sketch and Axure for high fidelity prototypes.
- Created, maintained, and stored a component library for UI assets and visual style guide.
- Worked in agile environment using tools such as Atlassian JIRA.
- Expert level in Adobe Creative Cloud in creating icons, high fidelity mockups, and layouts.
UI/UX Designer mixed interactive, Montclair (NJ) … January 2014 – February 2016
- Co-founded, managed and created an interactive designs company from the ground up.
- Partnered to setup an office in Montclair to gain more clients.
- Branded, created a visual style guide, and marketed the company.
- Work one on one with clients to understand the scope of their business design needs, develop, create, and customize responsive websites for desktop and mobile.
- Used Adobe Creative Cloud for illustrations, layouts, icons, high fidelity mockups, animation, storyboarding, etc.
Interactive Art Director/Consultant
CH News Inc., Jersey City (NJ) … February 2013 – November 2013
Publicis, Mundocom, New York (NY) … February 2013
Testa Advertising, Montclair (NJ) … October 2012 – February 2013
Echo Torre Lazur, Mountain Lakes (NJ) … May 2012 – July 2012
- Provided art direction and web design services for a variety of New York metropolitan clients including CH News Inc., Publicis, Mundocom, Testa Advertising, and Echo Torre Lazur.
- Reviewed business requirements and designed web banners, Flash and mobile websites, and interactive e-mail campaigns.
- Created and/or maintained brand guidelines.
- Designed and updated HTML prototypes, visual interfaces, and interactive web-
Web Art Director GRM Document Management, Jersey City (NJ) … November 2010 – January 2012
Recruited into new role to design web/mobile user interfaces, websites, and marketing materials for portfolio of companies and clients.
- Created the design elements and materials for the Evolve Motorcycle campaign to introduce new electric motorcycle. Built prototypes and wireframes. Designed user interfaces for mobile, Flash, and websites.
- Chosen by executive leadership to introduce GRMpedia, a web service focused on expanding the company’s brand and the Visual Style Guide.
- Developed and executed new branding initiatives for Mana Contemporary, a sister-company providing museum quality art storage and moving services.
Digital Imaging Specialist The Wall Street Journal, New York (NY) … December 2006 – January 2010
- Designed illustrations and images for print and digital articles. Based upon success, requested by Color Lab Manager to test newsprint colors to support business need of whiten the newspaper print for improved legibility and presentation.
- Contributed to customizing and supporting the Graphic Asset Management System (GAMS) that automated the retrieval of digital assets and assignment of projects among 6 digital imaging specialists.
- Held critical role in revamping the Weekend Section that bolstered quality and aesthetics.